During the last decade, we’ve seen a radical shift in how people consume media. Traditional media is far from dead, but most forms now rely on social media to engage audiences.
You can benefit enormously from using social media as there’s never been a more cost-effective, targeted and measurable method of conveying messages, encouraging peer-to-peer conversation and changing attitudes and behaviour.
We understand the complexities of working in a public sector environment, with the need to carefully manage communications that could appear to represent a local authority or other public service, and we work with clients to carefully craft policies, protocols and disclaimers to satisfy those who may be nervous about using social media.
We already work with over 85 local authorities, central government departments and high-profile clients in highly regulated sectors, so you can be assured that our service is anything but off-the-shelf. We work not as an outsourced supplier, but as an extension of your team.
Social Support £250pm
• Support for your existing social media channels
• Content creation
• Expert email support
• Advice on content, brand and growth strategies
Fully Managed £500pm
• 2-3 fully managed social media sites
• Brand strategy creation
• Content creation and scheduling
• Monthly reports and quarterly reviews
• Growth strategy creation
• Expert social media support
Fully Managed Plus £750pm
• 3-4 fully managed social media accounts
• Bespoke content tailoring and scheduling
• On-demand social media helpline
• In-depth monthly analytics reports
• Custom growth strategy
• Integration of offline marketing efforts